Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and conformity with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By accepting the use of any of our services, you agree that you have read & understood our terms and conditions carefully and are bound to adhere to these terms, regardless of how you use our services. These terms and policies are according to the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act 2000. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Arogyam Ayurveda and its affiliates.
1. Introduction :
https://arogyamayurveda.com/ (website) is an e-commerce healthcare portal licensed by Arogyam Ayurveda Ltd, a health care company incorporated under the Laws of India.
Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms & conditions as well as notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. https://arogyamayurveda.com/ at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
2. User Account, Password, and Security: :Upon completing the Website’s registration process, you will receive a password and account information. You will solely be responsible for the confidentiality of the account and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. https://arogyamayurveda.com/ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
3. Services Offered :
https://arogyamayurveda.com/ provides a number of health care services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original herbal products from Arogyam Ayurveda and its associates. The User can purchase the products through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale and purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like return policy, cancellation policy, etc.
5. Limited User :The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, copy, distribute, transmit, display, download, perform, reproduce, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website are permitted provided that Arogyam Ayurveda name is stated as the source and prior written permission of https://arogyamayurveda.com/ is sought. For the removal of doubt, reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted
6. User Conduct and Rules :You agree and undertake to use the https://arogyamayurveda.com/ only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. You also accept to agree, and not as a limitation, you undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame or otherwise violate any legal rights of others;
- Publish or post any inappropriate, indecent or unlawful topic, name & material or any information which anyone is not related to;
- Upload any file which is protected by intellectual property laws unless you own the rights thereto or have collected all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or any user’s computer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or labels of the origin or other proper notices or source of software or proprietary designations or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any guidelines or code of conduct, which may be useful to any particular Service;
- Violate any regulations or applicable laws for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Unethically manipulate or exploit these terms & conditions or any other terms & conditions for the use of the website which is not https://arogyamayurveda.com/
User Warranty and Representation :The user guarantees, warrants, and approve that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not violate upon the property or intellectual property rights or any other rights of others. You also take accreditation that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been threatened relating to any content, including trademark, copyright and trade name service mark formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by https://arogyamayurveda.com/
7. Intellectual Property Rights :
a) Unless otherwise indicated or anything consist of any conflicting or any proprietary material controlled or owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, https://arogyamayurveda.com/ owns all the Intellectual Property Rights to and into the mentioned website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, the title and interest in and to utility models, trademarks & trade names, service marks, copyright, related rights, patents, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You agree that you shall not use, duplicate or circulate any content from the Website belonging to https://arogyamayurveda.com/ without obtaining authorization from https://arogyamayurveda.com/.
b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clear that you will recognize ownership and shall solely be liable for any content that you arrange or upload when using any Service, which includes, and not limited to, any data or any kind of information via images, photographs, music, sound, or video which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various health care services. However, with respect to the product customization Service, you also agree that by uploading and posting content on to the https://arogyamayurveda.com/ for public viewing and duplication or use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you assign a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability :
https://arogyamayurveda.com/ has made sure that all the information on our Website is correct, but https://arogyamayurveda.com/ neither license nor makes any portrayal regarding the quality, certainty or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall https://arogyamayurveda.com/ be liable for any direct, indirect, disciplinary, accidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) To use the services or products or the inability to use the services or products;
(b) Illegal access to or modification of the user’s transmissions or the user’s data;
(c) Any other matter describing the services; including, and not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, originating out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the https://arogyamayurveda.com/ or its Services. Neither shall https://arogyamayurveda.com/ be responsible for the lag or inability to use the Website or its services, the arrangement of or failure to provide Services, or for any kind of info, software, products, services and associated graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise originating from the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, https://arogyamayurveda.com/ shall not be held responsible if the website is not available during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of connection to our website due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond https://arogyamayurveda.com/’s control. The user accepts that any information or data obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own foresight and risk and they will be solely answerable for any damage to their computer systems or any loss of data resulting from the download of such material and/or data.
9. Indemnification :The user agrees to defend You agree to compensate, defend and hold harmless https://arogyamayurveda.com/ from and against any and all losses, debt, allegations, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenditure in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) argue against or incurred by https://arogyamayurveda.com/ that arise out of, result from or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the user agreeing to these terms & conditions.
10. Pricing :Prices for our health care products are described on our website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Every cost will be described in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at https://arogyamayurveda.com/ discretion.
11. Shipping :Arogyam Ayurveda ensures to ship items with a minimum one month before the product expires
Arogyam Ayurveda ensures to ship items with a minimum one month before the product expires
a) https://arogyamayurveda.com/ may terminate, full period or short period, your use of the website or any of its services if it believes, in its sole and absolute foresight that you have violated, or unethically manipulated or exploited any of these Terms.
b) Notwithstanding Section 14.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until https://arogyamayurveda.com/ chooses to terminate them.
c) If you or https://arogyamayurveda.com/ terminates your use of the Website or any of its health care services, https://arogyamayurveda.com/ may delete any content or other materials which is related to your use of the Service and https://arogyamayurveda.com/ will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
d) You shall be held responsible to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered before the time of your termination by either party whatsoever. Also, you shall be designated to your royalty payments according to the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
13. Governing Law :
These terms & conditions are governed by and composed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to disturbance of laws principles and disputes arising in relation
14. Severability :
If any agreement of the Terms is established to be invalid or unenforceable in part or in whole, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such agreements or part of such agreements and the remaining part of such agreement and all other agreements of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
15. Report Abuse :
Users are solely held accountable for every data uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their uploaded data and may be held legally accountable if that information includes, for example, comments that are defamatory or material which are protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report at https://arogyamayurveda.com/, with Subject heading “Report Abuse”.
15. Returns & Refund :
Arogyam Ayurveda returns and refund policy:
I. Return To Origin-
a). When a product is not delivered by courier due to some reason which is not certain, Arogyam will refund the full amount after receiving the product at our facility.
b). When a product is lost by courier during the process. We will refund the full amount at the same time.
II. Customer returns
a). Customers are liable to request a return only when a product delivered is wrong or damaged.
b). Customers can contact Arogyam’s support team via email. Our team will request certain proofs of ‘damages’ or ‘wrong item’.